- Never tumble dry or machine wash your products and do not dry clean.
- Never turn your gloves inside out.
- Always allow your equipment to air dry after use.
- Let it dry naturally or with a ski boot dryer.
- Avoid drying in the sun or with a direct heat source (heating, chimney, engine...) which will damage the different materials.
- Never squeeze.
- You can use a spray of waterproofing on your gloves, this improves the resistance of the outer material to water and dirt.
- For leather gloves only, it is possible to apply a small amount of milk (such as baby milk) with a soft cloth to nourish the leather, keep it supple and prevent it from drying out prematurely.