- Use a mild soap such as Marseille soap to wash your gloves and a soft cloth.
- On leather gloves, you can use a very light glycerine soap to clean them, and then apply a leather milk to nourish them.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
For outside use a damp cloth and a mild soap (like Marseille soap).
To deodorize the interior, you can use non-allergenic essential oils for contact with the skin or a deodorizer/disinfectant spray such as those used for shoes for example.
In any case, do not dry your gloves on a heat source (heating, wood stove, fireplace, etc.).
- To put your batteries at a charge level of between 30% and 50%. This level is reached when the indicator on your glove flashes green.
- Store your batteries in a place not subject to high temperature (< 25°C). The lower the room temperature, the better the storage conditions (Wintering)
- To proceed one by one with a duty cycle (charge / discharge). Full charge then discharge up to the 30/50% threshold.
- To store your batteries in a metal or PVC box (to limit the risks in case of runaway, degassing and ignition).
TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
ACCOUNTS AND NEWSLETTERS
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND GUARANTEE
- Purchase in store
If this is the case, go back to the store where you bought them. The seller will take care of the rest by contacting us.
- Purchase on our online shop
If you are in this case, please contact our team via this form. Your product is no longer under warranty.
- Specify model, colour and size
- Include a photo of the defective product
- Detail the problem encountered
- Include a copy of the purchase invoice.
Our team will determine whether or not we are able to repair your gloves, in any case, we will find a solution.