Vélo Vert Festival: 10th edition
For those who fall here by the greatest chance, the Green Bike is what? This is one of the biggest mountain bike test events in France. A show where it is possible to go and test the bicycles of the current year directly on the slopes, but also to buy and discover the accessories and other products offered by the various brands in the industry.
For beginners, this is also the perfect opportunity to discover a new sport, by taking advantage of the courses offered by certain brands of bicycles free of charge, and with professionals!
At Racer, we were there to advise you and offer you our products (gloves and protection) for sale. But not only that! Many drivers equipped with Racer were also on site to race under our colours on the different races offered by the organization.
For this tenth anniversary of the festival, luck was with all of us! Used to bad weather year after year, the 3 days of the Green Bike were spent under a magnificent sun. Warm happiness on the program! A godsend for our drivers in the race, who delighted us with beautiful places and many podiums:
MASSIVE ENDURO SCHWALBE
- Estelle Charles of the Endur'Breizh team: second place in the women's team.
- Kevin Locquet of the Pivot SuperTour team: second place on the Master 1 (+30 years old)
- Cédric "Pouky" Carrez, from the Intense Massive Collective team and especially product manager Cycles at Racer for his victory in the Master 2 (+40 years old), as well as his sixth place in the Scratch (general classification).
- Kilian Bron of the Intense Massive Collective team for his fifth place in the Scratch.
- Congratulations to Mélanie Pugin who once again distinguished herself on the first step of the podium and pocketed the cheque and the pink polka dot jersey!
- Congratulations also to Kilian Bron for his third place on the podium.