RACER compression socks have been developed for use during and after exercise. Designed and conceptualized for sophisticated horse riders, they are technical, anatomical and lightweight. Wear them while training and during competitions to improve your performance and recover as quickly as possible !
During exercise, the socks stimulate blood flow and reduce muscle vibrations, which are responsible for fatigue, by applying localized and appropriate pressure. They increase proprioception and improve your balance, while absorbing impacts and protecting nerves and tendons, thereby reducing risk of injury.
They improve blood circulation after exercising through optimal oxygenation of the arteries: the effect of fatigue decreases, which promotes a much faster recovery. You will be ready in your absolute best condition for performing at the competitions with the horses.
- 100% Polyamide Elastane
· Stimulation of blood flow and reduction of muscle fatigue
· Increased Recovery Speed
· Anatomical sole and arch support band to improve proprioception and coordination.
· 3D ribs placed on the calf for optimal grip on the boot/chaps
· Very light thanks to ultra fine fibers and an integrated aeration strip in the weaving to wick away perspiration
· Second skin effect: Adjustment and freedom of movement
· Flat seams and reinforcements on the toes and heels allow for more comfort and protection